WELCOME TO UP BOARD OF SECONDARY SANSKRIT EDUCATION
The U.P. Board of Secondary Sanskrit Education is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Senior Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board.
Normally every year the U.P. Board of Secondary Sanskrit Education conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in the month of February/March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September on the basis of course/syllabus as prescribed by the state Government.
UP board of secondary Sanskrit education is an self autonomous body which is running for disadvantaged, street children, women ,poor and minority people. Legality, Validity, Utility of the education programme is strict conformity with the constitution of India and law of the land under Article 19(1)G, 29 & 30. Now, It is established under Article 19(1)G, 29 & 30. Hon’ble Supreme Court (in T.M.A. Pai Foundation Vs. State of Karnataka (SC) 2003 (2) SCT 385.) also has given the right for establishment., which is established for development of education under the guidelines of national education policy 1986 Govt. of India. and programme of action 1992 Govt. of India.
APPROVALS & RECOGNITION
BEST AUTONOMOUS BOARD
COBSE MEMBER ( MEMBER SHIP NO. 55) CHECK WWW.COBSE.ORG
MISSION & VISION
- Our motto is Education, Health & Character.
- To give the best possible teaching and training to its students. So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity.
- Democratizing higher education by taking it to the doorsteps of learners.
- Providing assess to high quality to all those who seek it irrespective of age region or formal qualifications.
- Offering need based academic programmers by giving professional and vocational orientation to the course.
- To promoting and developing distance education in India & Abroad.
- To individualized study: – flexibility in terms of place pace and duration of study
- To give cost effective and self job oriented programmers Student support services network