Any one can apply for any type of letter like Status of UP Board of Sanskrit Secondary Education /Approval etc. from the UP Board of Sanskrit Secondary Education.
Individual / companies / organisations / agencies / Govt. departments / Embassies who would like to apply for the letter may have to following this procedure:
- Write an application for apply (any type of letter) on simple paper, and also mention roll no, class, session in application (also attach self-attested photo copies of your documents with application.
- Send a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable ) for each letter drawn in favour of :
” UP Board of Sanskrit Secondary Education ” payable at New Delhi .
- Add Rs. 100/- postal charges Extra in India and Rs. 1000/- for outside of India.
- Charges for Central / State Govt. departments and Embassies are same.
- Normal period required for query / letter is 30 days.
- Submit all documents in your study centre or examination centre.
And also mail your all documents on Mail Id: [email protected]