Candidate can apply for migration certificate.
Apply for the migration certificate may have to following this procedure:
- Write an application for apply migration certificate on simple paper, and also mention your mailing address, roll no, class, session in application (also attach self-attested photo copies of your documents with application.
- Send a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- ( non-refundable ) for migration drawn in favor of :
” UP Board of Sanskrit Secondary Education ” payable at New Delhi .
- Add Rs. 100/- postal charges Extra in India and Rs. 1000/- for out side of India.
- Normal period required for query / letter is 30 days.
- Submit all documents in your study centre or examination centre.
And also mail your all documents on Mail Id: [email protected]